27/3/21

Sure-Fire Moves leading Personal Fulfillment in Writing!

Hio folks, today I would like to emphasize on the integrative reality of book exposure in the world wide web, as well as the physical space. Many of you might have been witnesses of articles, podcasts, social networks, companies, marketing, but you may still have questions if combined with my expertise: What kind of writer would I like to be? First of all, I would like to emphasize in entertainment and screenwriting, even though necessary variety in creative writing won't affect future decisions. Publishing a book in Amazon, Walmart, Apple iTunes and other high profile companies, makes the book be exposed within millions of other books, of writers that have the same or greater expectations and of networks related with the staggering reality of 'brutal' competition. That's why it's essential to think strategically.

Now that actually the first circle of book promotions has rather been completed and I have been familiar of reading the guide and the walkthrough of PitchRate company, a PR firm, I would like to stretch the importance of future collaboration with more companies. Abroad and when I say abroad I mean outside Greece, there have been companies specializing in PR for Writers. Some of them indeed, are highly familiar with the entertainment industry. PR for published writers may incorporate a lot of things beyond a simple campaign. Clients of such companies create media placements in world renowned media outlets such as CNN, Wall Street Journal, Oprah Winfrey, LA Times, NY Times, Variety, Huffington Post, BBC, The Guardian, only to name a few. 
 
Won opportunities may mean smaller, medium or great players who exhibit side benefits in terms of their credibility and testimonials and furthermore, actual proofs in terms of how much renowned they are.

Although there are not sure fire guarantees in terms of what media you'll land with a campaign, there can't be clients without media placements for which I have a tremendous strong point that will amplify the probability of success. Becoming attractive for the media incorporates a lot of small, bigger and great factors and qualifications that can't be solved with articles in social media, but rather with a packet of capabilities, resume and character attributes. So far there has been the case of 2 published projects that I have managed to portray in this article. PR companies on the other hand would require fees that depend on the campaign, the outreach and the project. Even though this shall also be the concern of the completion of future creative writing projects by myself, times require strategic thinking that could possibly lead in global recognition.
 
So what could be better besides enjoying the attraction of world renowned professionals, together with the company of nice books? For those of you that would like to have a taste of my creativity, below I display the network of IAN, The Independent Authors Network, that has recently been activated to portray my work and some of the markets that display my drama and my fairytale! Here it is: bit.ly/39chSSQ
 
If you're truly interested to find out about my books and have perhaps a similar taste in reading, web search won't disappoint you! Have a great time! 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου